Objectivo do blogue

Divulgação da cultura inglesa e actividades do grupo de Inglês. Também serão divulgados alguns textos de expressão escrita dos alunos para os incentivar a escrever.

quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

Os alunos também escrevem

Loving you, loving you
Of all the days
Valentine’s Day is the
Easiest day to love you!
Luís Carvalho (6º1)

Love recipe:
One tablespoon of happiness
Vanilla and all the sweetness
Everlasting friendship
Rui Nuno (6º1)

Love is real
On Valentine’s Day
Valentine cards are
Emotions for this day
Clara Macedo (6º1)

L is for my “love” for you
O is for “open your heart”
V is for our “Valentine’s day”
E is for “every day” of my life I want to spend with you
Ana Lúcia (6º1)

You may not believe it
But love like this I never felt
I did not know what love was
Until the day I met you
André (6º1)


L is for all the love I feel for you
O is for the orchids I’ll send you
V is for your precious velvet skin
E is for the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen
Turma 6º7

L is for loving you today
O is for your outstanding personality
V is for our Victory
E is for this exceptional day
Bruno (6º7)

L is for "Learning” how to love you
O is for “Open” your heart to me
V is for our “Valentine’s Day”
E is for the “End” of this love poem
Aluno 6º7.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário